In the same fashion as last year’s Twelve before 2012 list, these are the things I’d like to get done by the time 2013 rolls around:
1. Pre-launch a new digital product
2. Redesign The Darling Tree‘s website
6/11: Most design done, copywriting and development will be done in January so there’s still a little wait.
4. Book flights somewhere overseas
5. Finish the sketchbook project
7. Go jet skiing
8. Finish a painting on canvas
9. Find a fabric to revamp some furniture
10. Read at least 6 books – DONE!
22/10: Looking for Alaska (Nowhere near at good as The Fault in Our Stars)
4/11: The perks of being a wallflower (Loved it!)
8/11: The Gifts of Imperfection (Exactly what I needed to read)
9/11: This Way to Spaceship (Love Rhys Darby, thought the book would be funnier)
10/11: Make Your Idea Matter (So much wisdom)
11. Volunteer at AWLQLD - DONE!
11/12: I now volunteer once a week with the dog team, loving it!
12. Pay off the credit card
6/12: Half way there!
13. Create a fun video for the blog
4/11: Have filmed some work in progress, may do a timelapse type of video
Do you have a list you’re working on? I’d love to hear what you’d like to achieve before the end of the year.