Recently I spent a few days in Sydney and took the opportunity to check out the Young Blood: Designers Markets at the Powerhouse Museum. There were 50 stalls spread out over the museum showcasing fashion, jewellery, homewares, furniture, artwork and many other design products from Australian designers. Here’s just a few of my favourite picks from the day.
1. Das Monk – Graphic t-shirts by an independent artist collective.
2. Zowie – Jewellery and accessories by designer Zoe Gleitzman.
3. bRainbow – Retro inspired handcrafted accessories.
4. Mooza Designs - Words, names and figures hand crafted with paper and acrylic.
5. 4 Leaf Clover – Textiles and homewares created by designer Fiona Budzynski.