A room without books is like a body without a soul. ~ Cicero
Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about how to turn one of the walls in our living area into a full wall of books. Should I line up a few cheap ikea bookcases, install rows of shelves from the floor to ceiling, or custom build our own design.
One thing is for sure, I have a long way to go in building up a collection large enough to grace this big wall. A loooong way to go.
These are some books I currently have in my pile to read.
- The Last Brother – Nathacha Appanah
- The Tiger’s Wife - Tea Obreht
- The Quiet Room - Lori Schiller & Amanda Bennett
- Open City - Teju Cole
- The Sense of an Ending - Julian Barnes
- Swamplandia - Karen Russell
What books are you currently reading or have enjoyed recently?